Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Boracay Island

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Look here, i found my Boracay trip photos tonight while sorting out my documents in my acer laptop. Simply too hard to delete from my hard drive. I decided to share it here instead. Looking at it one by one brings back so much dear memories. It is a business trip and a personal blessing in finding stillness and inner peace. This is my second longest trip in the inter-islands here in the Philippines. The trip to the Boracay Island is an exciting, maddening experience while travelling in an extremely upset weather condition. Still, leaving the island is one of the hardest as you rather hope you carry with you a map that points to a family house somewhere nearby. You will definitely wish to stay there longer.




2 comments:

k@ye said...

I would love to go there some time but not soon. :/ Nengs, its time to buy an external drive for all your files!

Rosamie Tuble said...

It is a paradise, neng! :)

Post a Comment