Sunday, March 17, 2013

Google Drawstring Bags for Google App Engine Hands-on Workshop

Sunday, March 17, 2013



In behalf of CODICT IX and PSITE IX, I am personally thankful that Google Philippines granted our request for swags and equally thankful for Google Developer Group (GDG) Zamboanga, for extending valuable support in the PSITS Zamboanga Chapter-sponsored event dubbed as Google App Engine for Python Hands-on Workshop and Hackasprint.

These are the items sent to us by Ms. Chelle Obligacion-Gray, current GDG Philippines Community Manager. Muchisimas Gracias!







2 comments:

k@ye said...

I would really love to have one nengs...if only we're a tricycle away, I'd bug you for one! lol!

By the way, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out all the info on my blog! :)

Rosamie Tuble said...

Thank you for thinking of me for the Versatile Blogger Award!! i am so flattered really :)

Yeah, nengs. Google Drawstring bags are so cool! Gone in sixty seconds! hahhahah We raffled it off for the participants :)

Post a Comment