Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trekking At The Foot of Mount Mayon Volcano, Philippines

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


Coming here was least in my mind but undeniably now trending in my list of beautiful travel memories. If it were not for the fact that we have to go en route Legazpi City to take our flights back home, we would have never had the opportunity to spend a day roaming around the wide city and tourist attractions in Albay. This is how I describe this Mount Mayon Volcano Trekking experience. Never knew it could be this awesome at same time a hair-raising experience!


 
Mount Mayon Volcano is breathtaking. This is my first volcano. I couldn't help but just stare at it in awe as I could feel its massive strength hovering however dormant these days; green huge mass of almost perfect cone tickled by the clouds up there in that towering height. The volcanic rocks definitely stole the drama.


 Pristine grasses.


 Volcanic Rocks.






Innocent Wind.





0 comments:

Post a Comment