Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just Be Yourself

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

There's a kind of night when one indulges in the joy of looking at photographs. Photography has been an outlet for me lately. Call it narcissistic tendencies for who cares. I bet almost all humans have that need. Blame it on whoever invented the camera. hahahaha. It serves its purpose best in moments like this, you see.

So there i was, on a carefree night near the seashore. Everyone's having a share of the JEDI Night 2010. This happened just late February and undeniably - it was my first time in Panglao Island, Bohol.

Bohol - the land of my maternal grandparents.

I cannot imagine a pure reason other than that of narcissistic pursuits, as to why i am sharing this photo tonight. Perhaps because this reminds me of a gleeful, carefree night spent with new friends, new thoughts and new blood to blend with. More than anything else, i must say, this tells me enough of myself when once in a blue moon we let our guards down. Just enjoy what life abounds and simply radiate the blessings from inside - share genuine friendship, share true moments. After all, times like this comes not everyday. God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment