Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hot and Spicy Pizza No. 6 and Mount Talinis - The Dumaguete Escapade

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The earth is indeed God's dwelling place. To my pleasure, it was a welcome break for me from all the clutter  of things. The four-hour trip from Dipolog City to Dumaguete City gave me enough time to reflect on most pressing things in my life, as i was just seated in my bed enjoying the sea breeze and looking out watching the clouds dance in silence for the sunset. It was majestic to view Mount Talinis from afar as i was aboard the Montenegro Ship from Dipolog City. This is my fourth visit to Dumaguete City in this lifetime. 

Mount Talinis is the second highest peak in the Visayan Region. To be honest, I have no knowledge of it until i saw it dominates the landscape of the entire Negros Island. I asked my cousin about it when i showed her the photo i took. I learned that it is Moutn Talinis. 



It was not drizzling when the boat docked past 6:30pm. Rain poured when everybody is marching down the decks towards the terminal port. I have to cut short this story line for tonight. Stay tuned with my two-day adventure.

Meanwhile, what's more fitting on a cold night after the rain than a freshly baked, hot and spicy pizza, right?
Grab a bite of this and you'll know what i mean. Your money's worth it. Thin crust Pizza at Php120.00. Makes eight slices! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment