Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I was at GDG DevFest Cebu / 2012

Wednesday, November 7, 2012


My first official GDG DevFest in Cebu. GDG DevFests are large, community-run events that can offer speaker sessions across product areas, all-day hack-a-thons, code labs, and more. It is sheer luck that I am able to include this in my November calendar amidst a hectic and crazy schedule. I did see an opening for promo seats for Zamboanga to Cebu via Cebu Pacific Airlines. Tickets are at Php 525 each. I took it as a sign to come. Who wouldn't when the GDG DevFest Cebu event is spelled as F-R-E-E ? It promises great pitches, new learning, free food and great people to meet, so i did attend all the way from Zamboanga City :)


GDG DevFest Cebu is the 1st DevFest in Cebu last November 7, 2012!  It is presented by Google, Google Developers, GDG Ceby and Globe Labs.




0 comments:

Post a Comment